IMCOM welcomes new commanding general
By U.S. Army Installation Management CommandMarch 20, 2014
SAN ANTONIO - Lt. Gen. David Halverson assumes command of the U.S. Army Installation Management Command April 8 during a 10 a.m. ceremony on MacArthur Parade Field, Joint Base San Antonio -- Fort Sam Houston.
Halverson takes over for Lt. Gen. Michael Ferriter who has served in the position since November 2011.
The public is invited.
Halverson's comes to IMCOM from the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Va., where he serves as Deputy Commanding General.
As well as IMCOM commander, Halverson will also take over the role of the Army's Assistant Chief of Staff for Installation Management.
- September 12, 2017LeMasters takes part in a Patriot Walk to benefit fallen Detroit Police Capt. Steil
- September 11, 2017ARNORTH Commander hosts Retired Leader's Conference
- September 11, 2017Lifeliner gets back on Ten Miler Team after 13 years
- September 8, 2017Housing the Force training event returns to Fort Riley
- September 8, 2017Installation Prevention Team brings together key players to reduce high-risk behavior within units
- September 7, 2017Monterey Model momentum on move, CG says
- September 7, 2017All-Army tryout roster
- September 7, 2017Senior leaders tour weapons manufacturing plant
- September 5, 2017Training Support Activity Soldiers volunteer at local food bank
- September 5, 2017Dr. Juanita Harris Executive Deputy to the Commanding General (Acting)
- September 1, 2017BAMC provides medical support to hurricane evacuees
- September 1, 2017First BOSS Strong Championship to shape future Soldiers functional fitness
- August 31, 2017Army chief of staff, senator visit Fort Riley's Irwin Army Community Hospital
- August 31, 2017Fort Leonard Wood United soccer players bound for Defender's Cup
- August 31, 2017MICC Soldiers support Harvey disaster relief efforts
- August 31, 2017IMCOM-Europe recognizes Vietnam veterans