IMCOM welcomes new commanding general
By U.S. Army Installation Management CommandMarch 20, 2014
SAN ANTONIO - Lt. Gen. David Halverson assumes command of the U.S. Army Installation Management Command April 8 during a 10 a.m. ceremony on MacArthur Parade Field, Joint Base San Antonio -- Fort Sam Houston.
Halverson takes over for Lt. Gen. Michael Ferriter who has served in the position since November 2011.
The public is invited.
Halverson's comes to IMCOM from the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Va., where he serves as Deputy Commanding General.
As well as IMCOM commander, Halverson will also take over the role of the Army's Assistant Chief of Staff for Installation Management.
- May 13, 2019Army Medicine partners with UT Health for the 2019 Graduate School Research and Education Symposium
- May 10, 2019IMCOM Best Warriors announced
- May 9, 2019Army secretary recognizes small business director
- May 9, 2019Motorcycle safety begins with proper training
- May 7, 2019Crane's Army: military children and the force behind the force
- May 3, 2019Assistant Secretary for Army Installations, Energy and Environment visits Kingsolver Elementary for
- May 3, 2019Army Contracting Command names MICC Soldier NCO of 2019
- May 2, 2019Norovirus continues to be seen throughout Germany
- May 1, 2019IMCOM-E awards best in theater at Toppers
- April 25, 20192019 Fiesta San Antonio
- April 24, 2019IMCOM CSM explores housing, support services during Lee visit
- April 15, 2019Fort Sill pilots 'Be Strong' health food truck
- April 5, 2019IMCOM teaches supervisors the colors of success