IMCOM welcomes new commanding general
By U.S. Army Installation Management CommandMarch 20, 2014
SAN ANTONIO - Lt. Gen. David Halverson assumes command of the U.S. Army Installation Management Command April 8 during a 10 a.m. ceremony on MacArthur Parade Field, Joint Base San Antonio -- Fort Sam Houston.
Halverson takes over for Lt. Gen. Michael Ferriter who has served in the position since November 2011.
The public is invited.
Halverson's comes to IMCOM from the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Va., where he serves as Deputy Commanding General.
As well as IMCOM commander, Halverson will also take over the role of the Army's Assistant Chief of Staff for Installation Management.
- January 14, 2020Commander's readiness and resilient councils launch effectiveness survey
- January 14, 2020SDDC renovates Surface Operations Center, improving operations
- January 13, 2020Usery earns AMC 'Top Employee' recognition
- January 10, 2020The Army Medical Center of Excellence gets a new commander
- January 9, 2020Tobyhanna modernizes Army command centers
- January 7, 2020U.S. Army Garrison RIA Holds CSM Change of Responsibility
- January 7, 2020CSM Guden Speaks to the SMC Class 70 about the ESB and Army lifestyle
- January 3, 2020Fort Drum welcomes its first newborn baby of the decade
- January 3, 2020New Cornerstone OTA boosts XM1128 development and the industrial base
- December 30, 2019Maj. Gen. LeMaster, Command Sgt. Maj. Charpentier relinquish command and responsibility of RHC-P
- December 30, 2019Army selects MICC civilian for professional development opportunity
- December 20, 2019MICC welcomes new command sergeant major
- December 8, 2019Humphreys FMWR director receives Stalwart Award