IMCOM welcomes new commanding general
By U.S. Army Installation Management CommandMarch 20, 2014
SAN ANTONIO - Lt. Gen. David Halverson assumes command of the U.S. Army Installation Management Command April 8 during a 10 a.m. ceremony on MacArthur Parade Field, Joint Base San Antonio -- Fort Sam Houston.
Halverson takes over for Lt. Gen. Michael Ferriter who has served in the position since November 2011.
The public is invited.
Halverson's comes to IMCOM from the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Va., where he serves as Deputy Commanding General.
As well as IMCOM commander, Halverson will also take over the role of the Army's Assistant Chief of Staff for Installation Management.
- July 16, 2019RHC-Central holds change of command ceremony
- July 15, 2019U.S. Army South welcomes new commander
- July 11, 2019Installation first responders recognized for life-saving actions
- July 10, 2019MICC leader pins on brigadier general
- July 9, 2019Command of MICC changes hands
- July 9, 2019MEDDAC installs new commander as transition nears completion
- July 8, 2019The 2019 DoD Warrior Games conclude, next stop: San Antonio
- June 27, 2019Army Futures Command study adds sense of touch, motion to medical simulation scenarios
- June 24, 2019Engineering Solutions for Installations of the Future
- June 14, 2019Change of Command held at Fort Buchanan
- June 3, 2019New director joins IMCOM-Europe