IMCOM welcomes new commanding general
By U.S. Army Installation Management CommandMarch 20, 2014
SAN ANTONIO - Lt. Gen. David Halverson assumes command of the U.S. Army Installation Management Command April 8 during a 10 a.m. ceremony on MacArthur Parade Field, Joint Base San Antonio -- Fort Sam Houston.
Halverson takes over for Lt. Gen. Michael Ferriter who has served in the position since November 2011.
The public is invited.
Halverson's comes to IMCOM from the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Va., where he serves as Deputy Commanding General.
As well as IMCOM commander, Halverson will also take over the role of the Army's Assistant Chief of Staff for Installation Management.
- October 17, 2019Community feedback helps installation address housing issues
- October 9, 2019Scranton hosts Industrial Base Readiness Review
- October 9, 2019Mobilizing to prevent domestic violence
- October 7, 2019JMC Increases Buying Power Through Resource Management Efficiencies
- October 4, 2019Army installations epicenter of strategic readiness
- October 3, 2019New commander at Special Operations Aviation Command
- October 2, 2019Fort Drum awarded for achievements in environmental restoration
- October 2, 2019Fort Drum recognizes contracting officer representatives' support
- October 1, 2019MICC contracts underpin Army readiness efforts
- September 20, 2019Providing safety to the installation, the residents and the climate
- September 19, 2019USAG RP housing chief attends housing symposium
- September 12, 2019USAG Italy contributes to housing discussion at IMCOM manager symposium
- September 12, 2019IMCOM Leaders host housing manager symposium