IMCOM welcomes new commanding general
By U.S. Army Installation Management CommandMarch 20, 2014
SAN ANTONIO - Lt. Gen. David Halverson assumes command of the U.S. Army Installation Management Command April 8 during a 10 a.m. ceremony on MacArthur Parade Field, Joint Base San Antonio -- Fort Sam Houston.
Halverson takes over for Lt. Gen. Michael Ferriter who has served in the position since November 2011.
The public is invited.
Halverson's comes to IMCOM from the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Va., where he serves as Deputy Commanding General.
As well as IMCOM commander, Halverson will also take over the role of the Army's Assistant Chief of Staff for Installation Management.
- March 8, 2019IMCOM Transitions to Army Materiel Command
- March 7, 2019USAG Bavaria certifies IMCOM-E senior leaders to administer new Army fitness test
- March 6, 2019IMCOM-Europe names its Best Warriors
- March 1, 2019IMCOM Supervisor Leadership Course hosted in Ansbach
- February 22, 2019NSSC Senior Commander talks housing in town hall
- February 21, 2019Plans are underway to make Fort Knox hub for IMCOM gate guard recruiting efforts
- February 21, 2019IMCOM-Europe welcomes new command sergeant major
- February 14, 2019DPW director wins IMCOM-worldwide award
- February 14, 2019Workshop strengthens skills to assure best value in contracts
- February 11, 2019Installation Management Command to realign under Army Materiel Command
- February 8, 2019Fort McCoy Garrison Leadership signs IMCOM Leadership Pledge
- February 8, 2019USAG RP fire department receives 2018 IMCOM-Europe awards