By U.S. ArmyJanuary 26, 2014
Mission: Serve as the primary adviser to the USAG Red Cloud and Area I commander on safety issues; providing guidance/assistance to garrison commanders and their staffs to enable them to implement and maintain effective safety and occupational health programs.
Goals: Satisfy our internal and external customers' current and emerging support needs by knowing the customer and anticipating those needs through flexibility and organizational efficiency in support of the Area I mission through:
Managing local National employee safety, providing language translation for all safety related matters; Managing and overseeing use of special or hazardous materials, i.e., use, storage, and transport; providing policy, guidance, and command oversight.
- January 23, 2020Historical cemeteries provide link to pre-FLW communities
- January 22, 2020191224-A-A4507-004
- January 22, 2020191224-A-A4507-010
- January 21, 2020Crane Army Provides CPR Training for Employees
- January 21, 2020USAMMC-K recognized for safety program
- January 21, 2020FORSCOM announces FY19 Safety Award winners
- January 20, 2020549th Hospital Center and BDAACH Receives Army Exceptional Safety Award
- January 17, 2020Food inspectors from Veterinary Branch Kaiserslautern demonstrate selfless duty
- January 16, 20202020 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Safety Message
- January 16, 2020Watervliet Arsenal safety program receives recognition
- January 15, 2020Congressional commission gathers McChord mishap data
- January 14, 2020Fort Sill, area leaders honors CASA for Oklahoma south
- January 13, 2020OSHA Written Plans: Are you in compliance?
- January 9, 2020Safety award for Lean, Six S efforts presented to artillery shop
- January 9, 2020Camp Zama playgroup provides community for children, parents