By U.S. ArmyJanuary 26, 2014
Mission: Serve as the primary adviser to the USAG Red Cloud and Area I commander on safety issues; providing guidance/assistance to garrison commanders and their staffs to enable them to implement and maintain effective safety and occupational health programs.
Goals: Satisfy our internal and external customers' current and emerging support needs by knowing the customer and anticipating those needs through flexibility and organizational efficiency in support of the Area I mission through:
Managing local National employee safety, providing language translation for all safety related matters; Managing and overseeing use of special or hazardous materials, i.e., use, storage, and transport; providing policy, guidance, and command oversight.
- September 20, 20188A Safety Gram Chuseok Holiday
- September 17, 2018Picatinny provides advanced system for accurate, efficient fires for field artillery
- September 17, 2018Area Support Group Employee Honored for Service
- September 17, 2018ASG-A eco-friendly ops return Soldiers to the fight
- September 15, 2018U.S. Army Soldiers Provide Support to Those Affected By Hurricane Florence
- September 14, 2018Riding in the Benelux: What to know about motorcycle license endorsements, training and safety
- September 5, 2018Back to school fire safety reminders
- August 31, 2018Quality assurance specialist ensures ammunition safety
- August 31, 2018Partnerships in Research, Providing Hope
- August 31, 2018Labor Day Safety Message
- August 27, 2018Kentucky National Guard provides unique capabilities to ASG-Kuwait
- August 16, 2018Annual safety summit provides practical experience, lessons learned