Coming to Daegu or Camp Carroll and need a sponsor?
By USAG Daegu Directorate of Human Resources (DHR)January 8, 2014
Heading to a unit in USAG Daegu/Area IV (Camps Carroll, Walker, Henry) and need a sponsor? Simply send an email by copying and pasting this address in the "To" box of your email: firstname.lastname@example.org"Enhancing quality of life in Korea is one of my highest priorities. Sponsorship programs are essential to this priority for our incoming Service members, civilian employees and their families, and I charge commanders and leaders with ensuring their programs accomplish the mission in a positive way. Sponsorship is an education process that involves good training, early contact and continuous follow through in welcoming inbound personnel to the USFK Family. Sponsorship begins upon the inbound member's receipt of assignment instructions and continues until the member has become an integral member of the command and is fully cognizant of all policies, programs, installation services, and introduction to the Korean culture. We must provide all inbound personnel with a positive impression of our units, installations, and the Republic of Korea."- GEN JAMES D. THURMAN, USFK CommanderIf you are seeking information about the USFK Command-Sponsorship Program, please visit the link at the top right side of this page.
- September 8, 2020Army 3Rs Explosives Safety Program
- September 4, 2020U.S. Army STAND-TO! | Army Emergency Management Program
- May 12, 2020U.S. Army Cadet Command makes changes to summer training programs in response to COVID-19
- May 1, 2020Army REF deploys thermal imaging sensors
- February 7, 2020Army aggressively moves forward on OMFV, seeks industry input on path forward
- November 5, 2019Army Warrior Care and Transition Program Restructures
- October 28, 2019U.S. Army proposes innovative solution for historic housing
- September 30, 2019Program helps Soldiers recover, overcome with music
- September 12, 2019Army Announces 2017 Superior Supplier Incentive Program List