Coming to Daegu or Camp Carroll and need a sponsor?
By USAG Daegu Directorate of Human Resources (DHR)January 8, 2014
Heading to a unit in USAG Daegu/Area IV (Camps Carroll, Walker, Henry) and need a sponsor? Simply send an email by copying and pasting this address in the "To" box of your email: firstname.lastname@example.org"Enhancing quality of life in Korea is one of my highest priorities. Sponsorship programs are essential to this priority for our incoming Service members, civilian employees and their families, and I charge commanders and leaders with ensuring their programs accomplish the mission in a positive way. Sponsorship is an education process that involves good training, early contact and continuous follow through in welcoming inbound personnel to the USFK Family. Sponsorship begins upon the inbound member's receipt of assignment instructions and continues until the member has become an integral member of the command and is fully cognizant of all policies, programs, installation services, and introduction to the Korean culture. We must provide all inbound personnel with a positive impression of our units, installations, and the Republic of Korea."- GEN JAMES D. THURMAN, USFK CommanderIf you are seeking information about the USFK Command-Sponsorship Program, please visit the link at the top right side of this page.
- May 29, 2020Army’s Iron Dome batteries inbound for testing in 2021
- May 21, 2020USAMMC-K Soldier, military spouse recognized among USAG-Daegu's top volunteers
- May 20, 2020Cal Guard slows the spread of COVID-19 with telework
- April 16, 2020A home away from the hill: Missile defense Soldiers sponsor Air Force Academy cadets
- March 25, 2020USAMMC-K plays key role in fight against COVID-19 in Korea
- March 12, 2020Fort Leavenworth Garrison Town Hall focuses on inbound students, families
- March 12, 2020American Forces Network highlights 403rd AFSB in Korea
- March 5, 2020Area IV Medics Make History in Support of COVID-19
- February 14, 2020USFK first ladies visit Area IV, promote hiring initiative
- February 7, 2020Secretary of the Army visits 403rd AFSB in South Korea
- January 27, 2020In their own words: 1-12 Cav Soldiers reflect on recent APS-4 experience
- January 24, 2020Garrison TASP Rodeo to go virtual in 2020