By U.S. Army Garrison YongsanDecember 20, 2013
What We Do We perform the following services for command:
* Formal Reviews
* Special Reviews
* Risk Management
* Consulting and Advisory
INTERNAL REVIEW is one of the most effective tools managers can use to ensure they are providing the best stewardship of resources.
INTERNAL REVIEW can:
* Determine whether proper procedures are being followed.
* Determine whether program and organization goals are being met.
* Provide managers with answers to tough questions.
* Develop solutions for problems.
* Recommend or suggest alternative courses of action.
INTERNAL REVIEW evaluators:
* Are professional members of the commander's staff.
* Adhere to a stringent code of ethics and standards.
* Ensure organizational goals are met and the command vision is achieved.
* Recognize their customer base is not limited to the commander but includes leaders and managers at all levels.
* Are flexible and responsive to customer needs.
* Add value to the organization by providing timely, objective information to better manage resources and improve the quality of services.
INTERNAL REVIEW is committed to:
* Satisfy the customer.
* Partner with management to help achieve organizational goals.
* Focus on the future.
* Be a help, not a judge.