FISCAL YEAR 2013 BG JEREMIAH P. HOLLAND AWARD WINNERThe Office of the Provost Marshal General convened the FY 13 BG Jeremiah P. Holland Award selection board from 4-5 December 2013. It is my distinct pleasure to announce that the 92nd Military Police Company, 95th Military Police Battalion, 18th Military Police Brigade, 21st Theater Sustainment Command, US Army Europe is the winner of this year's BG Jeremiah P. Holland Award. I want to congratulate the Soldiers of the 92nd Military Police Company as we recognize the most outstanding Military Police Company in the United States Army.Established in 1970, The BG Jeremiah P. Holland Award seeks to promote esprit-de- corps and professional in Military Police units across the Army. BG Jeremiah P. Holland donated $2,500 after his retirement in 1969 to fund the establishment of this award in order to provide recognition to the Military Police unit each year that earns the right, by demonstrated outstanding performance, to be designated as "The Best in the Military Police Corps." The BG Jeremiah P. Holland Award honors the most outstanding Military Police unit, company size or smaller, based on mission performance, major accomplishments and significant achievements.This year, the BG Jeremiah P. Holland Award selection board considered eight outstanding Military Police companies and detachments that included combat support and internment and resettlement Military Police companies and a headquarters and headquarters detachment from Criminal Investigation Command. Despite fierce competition, the accomplishments and performance of the 92nd Military Police Company distinguished it as the Army's best Military Police company for 2013.This award reflects the dedication and professionalism of the Soldiers and Family Members of the 92nd Military Police Company who serve as representatives of the Military Police Corps every day. The success of the 92nd Military Police Company has set the standard that all Military Police units should strive to meet.Warrior Police!
- May 29, 2020Fort Jackson teacher finalist for Educator of Promise Award
- May 29, 2020FMWR moving toward return of normal operations
- May 28, 2020USACE employee receives award due to new contracting process deployed during flood efforts.
- May 28, 2020First DoD medical personnel licensed to practice in Kuwait
- May 27, 2020Honolulu District hydraulic engineer named 2019 USACE Climate Champion Award winner
- May 27, 2020Army awards nearly $3M to push research boundaries in off-road autonomy
- May 26, 2020Semper Fi!
- May 26, 2020Saber Squadron One Step Closer to Army's Top Maintenance Award
- May 22, 20201st Medical Brigade leader recognized by Dental Corps
- May 21, 2020Fort Leonard Wood senior leaders surprise Soldier with President’s Volunteer Service Award
- May 20, 2020Maryland military police support COVID-19 test site
- May 12, 2020Michigan National Guard Base earns top DOD environmental award
- May 12, 2020National Police Week 2020: USAG Ansbach First Responders remain committed during COVID-19 operations
- May 8, 202045th U.S. Army Surgeon General Recognizes USACIMT Physician Assistant for Excellence
- May 8, 2020Middle East District Sets New Standards in Value Engineering
- May 7, 2020Fort Leonard Wood USO therapy dog up for 2020 Hero Dog Award