US Army designates Army Resiliency Directorate, promotes force readiness through personnel resilienc
By ASA M&RA/ Army G-1 Public AffairsNovember 7, 2013
WASHINGTON (Nov. 4, 2013)--Chief of Army Personnel Lt. Gen. Howard B. Bromberg directed the re-designation of the Headquarters, Department of the Army G-1 Human Resources Policy Directorate as the Army Resiliency Directorate (ARD), effective today.As the proponent for the Department's Ready and Resilient Campaign (R2C), ARD focuses Army resources and programs prioritized to enhance unit readiness and resilience of among Soldiers, Family members and Civilians. ARD's re-designation better describes the key roles this staff agency performs in support of this critical Department mission."We are changing how we do business. The Army is maximizing our personnel's readiness by enhancing their resilience," Bromberg said.Beyond the last decade, the U.S. Army has established a number of programs to enhance the comprehensive physical, mental, emotional and spiritual resiliency of the total force amidst challenges brought on by 12 years of war."The Ready and Resilient Campaign plan is about being positive. It's about synchronizing all the programs and resources to support our valuable resources; Soldiers, Family members and Civilians," he added.Ultimately, the Army endeavors to maintain its capability to rapidly deploy and sustain ready and resilient forces to prevent conflict, shape the security environment and win the Nation's wars. According to Bromberg, there is a lifecycle component to the R2C plan, which means the Army expects to achieve enhanced readiness and resilience over time.
- July 2, 2020Ready to Ride in Kaiserslautern
- July 1, 2020CCDC AvMC selects principal deputy for readiness, sustainment-based services
- July 1, 2020Pavement improvement project underway
- July 1, 2020Readying the fleet for SFAB Soldier mission communications
- July 1, 2020PHCE Audiologist lays the Foundation for Soldier Readiness
- June 30, 2020Housing staff engages residents, improves with survey feedback
- June 26, 2020U.S. Army Signs Lease for Novel Energy Resilience Project on Fort Sill
- June 24, 2020National Guard ready for hurricane season
- June 16, 2020Ready and Resilient: Employee Wellness a Priority at Crane Army
- June 12, 2020532nd Military Intelligence Battalion Instituted Virtual Resiliency Training During COVID-19 Quarantine
- June 8, 2020Camp Zama’s class of 2020 seniors graduate virtually, equipped with resiliency to start new chapter
- June 3, 2020Altered: high school graduate grapples with loss of "Pomp and Circumstance'
- May 29, 2020CECOM COVID-19 Update May 28, 2020