C4ISR, APG host first BRAC job fair
By AMC Public Affairs ReleaseJune 20, 2008
More than 1,500 job seekers turn out
The Susquehanna Workforce Network, Harford County Office of Economic Development and Harford Community College joined forces June 4 with Army Team C4ISR and Aberdeen Proving Ground officials to host the first BRAC job fair for the incoming government positions moving to APG this summer.
Team C4ISR is relocating from Fort Monmouth, N.J., to APG as a result of the 2005 Base Realignment and Closure decision.
Job seekers applied for engineering, computer science, logisticians, program management and contract specialist positions. Information was also available about vacancies from other organization at APG and a "Resumix Team" was on hand to assist in the application process.
"I was pleased to see a number of the applicants were from Harford County and who were interested in seeking employment closer to home and eliminating their commute time to work," said Harford County Executive David Craig, who was in attendance.
For more information about C4ISR and employment opportunities, visit www.armyteamc4isr.army.mil.
- July 19, 2018Students gain experience at summer jobs
- July 17, 2018New ATC commander assumes command
- July 17, 2018AMCOM Special Operations aviation leader honored with Presidential Rank award
- July 13, 201820th CBRNE Command celebrates Independence Day at Harford County events
- July 12, 2018Summer Hire Program a 'win-win' for USAG Japan teens, work centers
- June 29, 2018SDDC's Riester earns Green Belt, makes big improvements
- June 28, 2018Federal employees face restrictions with post-government employment
- June 28, 2018July-August 2018 issue of Army Sustainment
- June 26, 2018Why talent management? It makes units better
- June 25, 2018A new window on the world for WTU soldiers seeking job skills
- June 25, 2018LGBT Workshop teaches to affect change
- June 25, 2018New Fort Riley director of human resources places customer service first
- June 21, 2018Environmental Health works behind the scenes to keep Soldiers ready
- June 21, 2018Summit builds career skills for transitioning troops
- June 19, 201820th CBRNE Command Soldier selected as APG Soldier of the Year
- June 19, 2018Fort Hood WTU changes leadership