Fort A.P. Hill 24/7 Police Duty Desk: (804)633-8888
CAC & ID CARD / DEERS Office: (804)633-8797
Pass and Visitor Control Center: (804) 633-8585
Official Website | https://home.army.mil/aphill/
Fort A.P. Hill, a Regional Collective Training Center, provides innovative, flexible, and relevant training enablers in order to support Army, Joint and Interagency readiness. On order, support contingency operations in the mid-Atlantic and National Capital regions.
Fort A.P. Hill strives to be a premier Regional Collective Training Center, responsive to customer needs by delivering adaptive training and base operations support to ensure mission readiness in a dynamic environment.
- Live the Army Values: Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage
- Service Culture: Customer service excellence provided through valued employees and engaged leaders in an environment where dignity and respect are strictly enforced
- Employee Empowerment: Steadfast commitment to Warrior success
- Teamwork: Focused cooperation to accomplish the mission
- Communication: Timely sharing of open, honest and candid information
- Safety: Applied within, executed successfully throughout
- Continuous Improvement: Practice cycles of learning to achieve customer service excellence
- Individual Development: Active participation in individual and professional development opportunities
- Leadership: Be the example, communicate effectively, care for and develop workforce, accomplish the mission
- Exercise mission command to integrate base operations support
- Enablers for training, readiness and contingency operations
- Sustain and improve installation infrastructure
- Provide a safe and secure installation
- Exercise stewardship of the environment and installation resources
- Facilitate Warrior, Family and Civilian well-being
- Foster strong community partnerships through communication, cooperation, and collaboration
Fort A.P. Hill Motto
"The Best Training and Support - Anywhere!"