Fort A.P. Hill 24/7 Police Duty Desk: (804)633-8888
CAC & ID CARD / DEERS Office: (804)633-8797
Pass and Visitor Control Center: (804) 633-8585
Fort A.P. Hill, a Regional Training Center, provides innovative, flexible, and relevant training enablers in order to support Army, Joint and Interagency Readiness. On order, support contingency operations in the mid-Atlantic and National Capital regions.
Fort A.P. Hill is a premier Regional Training Center, responsive to customer needs by delivering adaptive training and base operations support to ensure mission Readiness in a dynamic environment.
- Live the Army Values: Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage
- Employee Empowerment: Steadfast commitment to Warrior success
- Teamwork: Focused cooperation to accomplish the mission
- Communication: Timely sharing of open, honest and candid information
- Safety: Applied within, executed successfully throughout
- Continuous Improvement: Practice cycles of learning to achieve customer service excellence
- Individual Development: Active participation in individual and professional development opportunities
- Leadership: Be the example, communicate effectively, care for and develop workforce, accomplish the mission
- Exercise command and control.
- Provide enablers for training, Readiness and contingency operations
- Sustain and improve installation infrastructure
- Provide a safe and secure installation
- Provide stewardship of the environment and installation resources
- Facilitate Warrior, Family and Civilian well-being
Fort A.P. Hill Motto
"The Best Training and Support - Anywhere!"