The 1st Section Gun Crew was among 10,000 troops arriving for training in August 1910 at Camp Emory Upton. Artifacts from the time period were recently recovered from the site of the camp and were added to the Fort McCoy History Center.

Artifacts from 1910 added to Fort McCoy History Center

FORT McCOY, Wis. -- Several artifacts from the early days of Fort McCoy's history recently were turned over to the installation's History Center. The artifacts most likely are from the 1910 occupation of Camp Emory Upton, one of Fort McCoy's......READ MORE


Community Relations
Page last updated Wed July 15th, 2015 at 15:01