The Army Virtual Exhibit
- Schedule of Events with the ability to set reminders on your mobile device calendar
- Dynamic Floor Plan that highlights all Army Exhibits
- Exhibit Virtual Tour highlighting each exhibit section and including videos from the Exhibit
- Real-time Army News
- Links to Army Web sites and publications
- Integration with Social Media outlets to connect America’s Army with the American Public
The U.S. Army Virtual Exhibit App maximizes the value and availability of the professional development and educational experience for Soldiers and other attendees of the 2011 Association of the United States Army (AUSA) Annual Meeting. It provides a virtual exhibit experience, scheduling capabilities, and Army exhibit pathfinder game focused on the Army’s priorities. In addition, it extends the value and availability of the professional development and educational experience to those not able to attend the Annual Meeting. It equips Army messengers by providing access to resources, professional publications and links to Army Web sites, and provides the ability to share their experiences with others through social media outlets.