Fort Robinson
Photo Credit: USAMHI
This image shows Fort Robinson, Nebraska, date unknown, the post was on the North bank of the White River, three miles from Crawford,in Dawes County, Nebraska. It was originally built at the site of the Red Cloud [Indian] Agency, in 1874 and used mainly to maintain order among the Sioux Nation. (Forts Miscellaneous Collection).
Page last updated Tue August 16th, 2011 at 00:00