Grant Hall renovations complete
Photo Credit: Rachel Larue
Attendees of the ribbon cutting and dedication of Ulysses S. Grant Hall tour the third floor of the building on the Fort Lesley J. McNair portion of Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall, Va., April 3, 2013. The third floor of Grant Hall is the courtroom where Abraham Lincoln's assassination conspirators' trial took place and has been renovated to depict what the courtroom would have looked like in 1865.
Page last updated Fri April 5th, 2013 at 00:00