Grant Hall renovations complete
Photo Credit: Rachel Larue
Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall Commander Col. Fern O. Sumpter makes remarks during the ribbon cutting and dedication of Ulysses S. Grant Hall on the Fort Lesley J. McNair portion of JBM-HH, Va., April 3, 2013. The third floor of Grant Hall is the courtroom where Abraham Lincoln's assassination conspirators' trial took place and has been renovated to depict what the courtroom would have looked like in 1865.
Page last updated Fri April 5th, 2013 at 00:00