Grant Hall renovations complete
Photo Credit: Rachel Larue
From the left: Senior Fellow Johns Hopkins University PH Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall Commander Col. Fern O. Sumpter, National Defense University President Maj. Gen. Gregg F. Martin and Acting Director Africa Center for Strategic Studies Michael Garrison cut the ceremonial ribbon during the dedication of Ulysses S. Grant Hall on the Fort Lesley J. McNair portion of Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall, Va., April 3, 2013. The third floor of Grant Hall is the courtroom where Abraham Lincoln's assassination conspirators' trial took place and has been renovated to depict what the courtroom would have looked like in 1865.
Page last updated Fri April 5th, 2013 at 00:00