Transitioning off active duty
Photo Credit: David Vergun
Soldiers who are taking off their uniform and preparing to transition off active duty can apply for one of 4,000 individual mobilization augmentee, or IMA, positions in the Army Reserve. IMAs augment active Army units for a few weeks per year.
Page last updated Fri March 1st, 2013 at 00:00