Stone hospital at Madison Barracks
Photo Credit: Army photo
The Stone Hospital, foreground, is one of the historic buildings from Madison Barracks past. When built in 1838, the hospital included revolutionary measures to prevent the spread of disease and encourage healing including large windows that allowed for more sunlight and the circulation of fresh air.
Page last updated Tue June 3rd, 2008 at 16:18