FORSCOM/USARC joint headquarters gets finishing touches
Photo Credit: Timothy L. Hale, U.S. Army Reserve Command PAO
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (July 29, 2011) – Matt Blashfield puts the finishing touches on the Gen. George C. Marshall display at the U.S. Army Forces Command and U.S. Army Reserve Command headquarters complex here. The new headquarters has been named for General of the Army George C. Marshall, Army chief of staff, 1939-1945. A building dedication ceremony that will include the uncasing of both commands’ colors will be held Aug. 1.
Page last updated Sat July 30th, 2011 at 00:00