FORT LEE, Va. - Using two heavy-lift cranes to mount the barrel of Anzio Annie, one of two remaining World War II German Krupp K5 heavy railway guns, workers carefully maneuver it into position over the chaises. The guns, originally named Leopold and Robert by the Germans, were discovered on a railroad siding in the town of Civitavecchia, Italy in 1944, shortly after the allies occupied Rome. They had been partially destroyed by the gun crews before they surrendered. Both guns were shipped to Aberdeen Proving Ground, Md., where they underwent tests. Anzio Annie was on display at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Md. and was moved to Fort Lee as part of the 2005 Base Realignment and Closure legislation.