History of Hunter Army Airfield, B-47 Crew 1957
Photo Credit: Courtesy photo
A B-47 crew of the 2nd Bomb Wing, based at Hunter Air Force Base review a flight plan prior to a flight in 1957. From 1950 to 1967, Hunter Army Airfield was referred to as Hunter Air Force Base and served under the Air Force's Strategic Air Command.
Page last updated Thu May 13th, 2010 at 15:58