- Basic Life Insurance of one or two times salary up to
- Cost is only fourteen cents per thousand of coverage
- Optional life insurance up to two times basic insurance up
to a maximum of $500,000. Employee pays full premium.
- May elect up to 5 times the amount of free dependent life
insurance and pay the premium. First free level is $5,000 for your
spouse and $2,500 for each dependent child. Requires participation in
the basic life insurance plan.
- Living benefits if doctor certifies less than 1 year to
live. Can receive up to half of basic life insurance while living.
- Free retiree life insurance if you meet minimum
qualifications and elect immediate retirement benefit.
- See your Human Resources Office to enroll in the life
insurance plan within 31 days of employment or during the open
Active Life, Death Claim and Living Benefit Inquiries -email@example.com
Life Plan Information Material:
[return to NAF Benefits page]
401k Savings Plan
Medical and Dental
Long Term Care Insurance
Flexible Spending Account