Army.mil wants to hear from public affairs officers! If you have a good image or video (coming soon to CORE) that is cleared for public release, please submit it via CORE. When in doubt, high-quality media is always preferred over compressed media because Army.mil has the ability to present both images and video in high-resolution to our global audience. Please be sure to always include relevant metadata for title, description, and author when submitting content.
- High-resolution .jpeg or .jpg preferred
- Must include embedded metadata attribution for title, author and description.
- Un-cropped originals preferred.
- Format should be MPEG-4 (.mp4) encoded with H.264, at 640x480 resolution, up to 1500 bitrate.
- Must include metadata attribution for title, author and description.
- Should include relevant URLs with submission. - Ex: http://www.armymedicine.army.mil on a MEDCOM video.
- Closed Captioning - Corresponding caption files should be in standard (.srt) format.
- Cut off any slates at the beginning and/or end if possible.
- Must be approved for release or must be from a government entity (Public).
- See Style Section.
- MPEG-4 (.mp4) is preferred, made up of the audio and a logo as a video still.
- Alternatively, provide an MPEG-3 (.mp3) of the audio and a high-resolution logo (at least 640x480px at 72 px/in)
- Include attributions for title, author and a brief description