OPM Guidance on Government Shutdown
February 21, 2013
- Government Shutdown: What You Need to Know
- OPM Furlough Guidance
- Furlough Pay Calculator
- Sequestration and your TSP Account
- Dod NAF Furlough Q and A's
- Financial Planning for Furloughs
- Total Force Management and Budgetary Uncertainty
- Budget Control Act
- Tips for Dealing with the Stress of Furloughs
- Ethics Furlough Guidance
- OSD Shutdown Guidance Tables Oct 2013
- Planning for agency operations during a potential lapse in appropriations
- Pay and leave during fiscal year 2014 shutdown furlough
*** UPDATE (10 October 2013)***
It is important to stay informed of the federal government shutdown and the effects it may have on your unit. This serves as a resource for Department of Defense personnel.
For the latest news on the possible federal government shutdown, visit: www.defense.gov/home/features/2013/0913_govtshutdown/ .
For OPM Guidance on furloughs, visit: http://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/furlough-guidance/#url=Overview .