2013 All-American Bowl stories, photos
January 8, 2013
- Cadet kicker eyes shot at NFL
- Pre-game commissioning
- Cadets play key role in National Combine
- Band veterans have new role at AAB
- ROTC's top Cadet talks leadership at AAB
- VIPs spend 'golden' day with parachutists
- Community leaders, educators try hands at marksmanship
- All-American Bowl photo galleries
- Mullins named Soldier Hero
- Wildcat ROTC instructor exemplifies the U.S. Army Soldier Hero
- Hometown hero honored at All-American Bowl
- Calif. instructor named Soldier Hero
FORT KNOX, Ky. (Jan. 8, 2013) -- The links to the right are to stories and photos from this year's All-American Bowl, which was played at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Jan. 5, 2013.
The Army has hosted the All-American Bowl in San Antonio since 2002, highlighting the 90 best high school football players, and 125 best high school marching band musicians and color guard members from across the nation.
Players in the bowl are paired with U.S. Army Soldier Heroes for a variety of events throughout the week.
The U.S Army All-American Bowl has produced more than 180 NFL players and 54 first-round picks.