RFAST-C staff members receive Commander's Awards for Civilian Service
December 29, 2012
- U.S. Army Materiel Command
- U.S. Army Sustainment Command
- 401st AFSB Facebook
- 401st AFSB Flickr
- U.S. Army Research Development and Engineering Command
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory
- U. S. Army Natick Soldier Systems Command Research, Development and Engineering Center
- U. S. Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Command
BAGRAM AIRFIELD, Afghanistan--Commander's Awards for Civilian Service were presented to three RDECOM Field Assistance in Science and Technology Center personnel Dec. 25 in recognition of their work in RFAST-C's prototype integration facility located here.
Charles E. Kranz is a welder and metal fabricator who deployed from the U.S. Army Research Laboratory at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Md.
Stephen R. McFarlane is a mechanical engineer who deployed from the U.S. Army Armament, Research, Development and Engineering Center, Picatinny Arsenal, N.J.
Steven R Tucker is a senior electrical engineer who deployed fromU.S. Army Natick Soldier Systems Command Research, Development and Engineering Center, located at Natick, Mass.
Each deployed to support the Task Force Solider Solutions RFAST-C mission of providing enhanced engineering capabilities in theater and synchronizing forward rapid acquisition efforts.