LIVE-STREAM: U.S. Army, NFL panel to discuss brain injuries at 2 p.m. (ET)
August 29, 2012
By U.S. Army
- LIVE EVENT: U.S. Army and NFL Panel Discussion
- Army.mil Feature: Traumatic Brain Injury
- Army, NFL collaborate on traumatic brain injury helmet sensors
- Army.mil: Warrior Care News
- Army.mil: Health News
- STAND-TO!: Traumatic Brain Injury
- Army focuses on traumatic brain injuries
- Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Army Medicine
- Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center
- Brain injuries: Recovery is possible
- Defense Department makes 'great strides' in brain-injury care
WEST POINT, N.Y. (Aug. 29, 2012) -- Watch the live panel discussion today, between the U.S. Army and the NFL to promote a positive culture change and reduce the stigma associated with mTBI/concussions.
This venue provides an authentic and meaningful opportunity to discuss the Soldier-Athlete commitment to education and awareness related to these injuries.
The event will be streamed live at 2 p.m. (ET), from the United States Military Academy at West Point, N.Y.
To watch the discussion go to http://www.dvidshub.net/webcast/2578#.UD5iiqCoz1l.