Walter Reed Army Medical Center move - news, resources
June 27, 2011
By U.S. Army
- VIDEO: Fort Belvoir Community Hospital
- Bethesda Medical prepares for Walter Reed arrivals
- USO breaks ground on wounded warrior, family center
- Walter Reed patients tour future Belvoir home
- Walter Reed move should be painless for wounded warriors
- Fort Belvoir Community Hospital ready to soar
- Exercise tests plan for upcoming Walter Reed patient relocation
- Intrepid center marks first anniversary
- Joint Task Force National Capital Region Medical on Facebook
- Joint Task Force National Capital Region Medical photostream on Flickr
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center website
- National Naval Medical Center website
- Fort Belvoir Community Hospital photostream on Flickr
- Military Health System
- Army Medicine
- Fisher House Foundation
The Department of Defense is making final preparations for the upcoming move of patients now at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, who will move to either the newly named Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Md., or the new Fort Belvoir Community Hospital in Virginia.
The move is scheduled for the weekends of Aug. 12, and Aug. 19, 2011.
For the most up-to-date news about the upcoming move, or for military medical resources, please see the links to the right.