Construction Zone: Ongoing construction and renovations on Fort Meade
June 23, 2011
* Rockenbach Road, north of Meade Middle School, to install active vehicle barriers. Vehicle traffic will be reduced to one southbound and one northbound lane in and around the construction area.
Construction is set to begin Friday and will take approximately 30 days.
* Intermittent lane closures on Cooper Avenue, from 5th Corps Boulevard to Rockenbach Road, until July 15
* Intermittent lane closures at the intersection of Leonard Wood Avenue and Rock Avenue, ongoing
* Ernie Pyle Street, from 14th Street to Reece Road, until July 8
* 2286 Morrison St. until July 8
* Reece Road, from Route 175 to Jacobs Road, until Aug. 17
* MacArthur Road, from Ernie Pyle Street to Clark Road, ongoing
* 20th Street (Sarah's House), ongoing
Remember to slow down in construction zones and follow posted detour signs. Running and walking in or near construction sites is prohibited.
Construction work dates are subject to change.