USACE civilian reflects on deployment to Afghanistan
June 9, 2010
- Sacramento District paralegal Phyllis Svetich reflects on positive experience with deployment in Afghanistan.
- Afghanistan follows earlier deployments to Iraq and Hurricane Katrina.
- The camaraderie was the best part of the experience - people are happy to see you there.
- Svetich highly recommends deployment to other civilians.
- Deployment Interview: Phyllis Svetich
- SACRAMENTO, Calif. (June 10, 2010) - U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Sacramento District paralegal specialist Phyllis Svetich was recently interviewed on her deployment experience when she returned from USACE Afghanistan Engineer District North (AED-N) in