Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
January 21, 2014
- USAG Red Cloud Command Policy 1-07 EEO Affirmative Employment
- USAG Red Cloud Command Policy 1-09 Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- USAG Red Cloud Command Policy 1-10 Resonable Accommodation Individuals Disabilities
- EEO No Fear Training Slides - 2014
- EEO Complaint Procedures
- EEO Complaint Flow Chart
- EEO Anti Harassment Training
- EEO Is Law
Educate, evaluate, and advise customers in order to ensure fair and equitable treatment and prevent unlawful employment practices; while enhancing partnerships with the USAG Red Cloud and Area I community.
The premiere resource for ensuring equality, dignity, and respect throughout the USAG Red Cloud and Area I community.
US Army Installation Management Command
Headquarters, US Army Garrison Red Cloud and Area I
APO AP 96258-5707
EEO Training Slides
Please review the attached USAG Red Cloud and Area I MOI concerning:
1) EEO/Anti Harassment
2) No FEAR Training and comply with the guidance provided in the MOI dated 17 Jan 2014.
Please review these EEO Policy Letters:
- Policy Letter 1-7 (EEO and Affirmative Employment)
- Policy Letter 1-9 (Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Program)
- Policy Letter 1-10 (Reasonable Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities)
1. Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Anti-Harassment Training (Annually)
2. Notification and Federal Employee Antidiscrimination and Retaliation (No FEAR) Act Training (Biennially during 2014)
To provide initial (I) and refresher (R) EEO training for appropriated and non-appropriated fund employees. Department of the Army requires U.S. employees (AF & NAF) and military supervisors who supervise U.S. civilian employees to attend initial training and refresher training thereafter.
This training provides an overview of the EEO Program to include regulatory and legal bases for the program, affirmative employment action, complaint processing, reasonable accommodation, anti-harassment in the workplace.
The NO FEAR Act requires that ALL Federal employees receive training regarding their rights and remedies under Federal antidiscrimination and whistleblower protection laws.
Participants will acquire knowledge of the overall EEO program as well as increase their ability to recognize workplace harassment and the various avenues of redress.
Registering: Provide name of attendee(s), grade, and telephone numbers to the EEO Office, 732-6273 no later than three (3) days before dates of scheduled training.
EEO Phone Listing:
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. -- 5 p.m.
Location: Camp Red Cloud, Bldg. S-909