Furlough closures on JBM-HH begin July 8
July 8, 2013
UPDATED July 22
The following is a list of activities on Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall that will have abbreviated operating hours from July 8 through September 20, 2013 due to sequestration and furloughs. This list is not all encompassing and it is highly recommended to call ahead to the facility or activity you wish to visit for more details.
• Directorate of Resource Management: Payroll Customer Service Representative Section
• Retirement Services
• CRD Community Activities
• Zembiec Pool: No Tuesday classes
• Auto Shop
• Security Office
• Directorate of Human Resources - ID section
• Education Services (JBM-HH, Fort Meade, Fort Belvoir)
• Directorate of Safety - JBM-HH Safety Office
• Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare & Recreation- ACS
• Fort Myer Legal Assistance and Claims
• Fitness Center on the Fort McNair portion of JBM-HH: Closing at 2 p.m. on Fridays
• Myer Flyer: Will not run on Fridays
• JBM-HH Consolidated In-Processing
• Fort McNair Health Clinic
• Rader Clinic
- Friday operations will proceed as follows:
o On Fridays, the Clinic, to include Pharmacy, Laboratory, and Radiology, will only be open to Rader-assigned patients who have acute care appointments; the Pharmacy staff, reduced to one pharmacist and one pharmacy technician, will only fill medications for the patients with appointments on that day.
o On Fridays, because civilian personnel will be furloughed, the clinic will be staffed by active duty personnel who will address acute treatment issues only.
o The DiLorenzo TRICARE Health Clinic pharmacy has reduced the open hours of the pharmacy; the pharmacy is now closed from 12:00-1:00 p.m. every day. The Pharmacy hours are now :
Weekday workdays: open 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (except fourth Thursdays)
Fourth Thursday workdays: open 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to call ahead to the facility or activity you wish to visit for more details.
Check this page periodically for updates on closures due to the furlough.
For more information about sequestration, furloughs and resources available, log onto http://www.army.mil/article/96832/Sequestration_Resources/.